Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oops I forgot

Got to work on time even though I caught a train on the way in, that's why I leave early, started my pick ups on time, got to my first pick up on time but the boss man told me that he had called in to say he needed a later pick up time today, no problem I said I just made some time elsewhere. Called my boss and asked him if he got a call from Klipsh about a later pick up time, he says oh yeah I forgot to tell you. They are so hard up about us not making mistakes but for them it's, oops, I forgot, double standards. Ok now I'm over it. Got invited to a pre-end of summer party on the 24th, Linda and I may go if she wants to, I went to Gabe's Super Bowl party it was cool to see all the old friends some from school and some from the old neighborhood, that night Chelsi was my designated driver she dropped me off and picked me up so I partied my ass off, that was a good time. So the rest of my day went well but it's still good to be home, now it's time to get to bed, gotta get up and pay some bills in the morning, I'm sure everyone goes through the same thing, money goes out as fast if not faster than it comes in but we are chipping away at our debt slowly but surely and that's the main objective, get out of debt and stay there, that's my plan I'll do my best to never finance another loan, if I don't have the cash, I can't afford it. So sleep well America   M
Ps.  For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness 

1 comment:

  1. Always the best policy ~ "don't have the cash, can't afford it". Debt is enough in just having a home and bills. Staying above water is breathe taking. Stay happy and breathing.

    ReplyDelete