Friday, August 16, 2013

Get back

Work has been going well, but I've been having a lot of pain in my lower back for the last few days, I got new shoes so I don't think that is it, maybe I'm just getting old, I'm sure it'll pass. 
What is up with CA. Now if you feel like a girl you can enter the girls restroom, join the girls sports team, or go into the girls locker room same thing if you feel like a boy today. Why don't they just put a neutral facility for them if the are unsure what they are. What's gonna happen when our girls basketball team shows up for a game with three boys (if we can call them that) on the team and the other team only has girls, the way it should be, I'm sure the people in the stands are gonna be like, What the...   
Got to love those cry baby kids that can't make the team with their own gender.
Ps. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you handle it

3 comments:

  1. Wow. They really are encouraging gender confusion; aren't they? They are making it uncool to be the gender they are born with. So sad, but to be expected. I would have a hard time sending my kid to a school like that. No wonder home schooling is on the rise. Back pain isn't something to shrug off. Is it muscular or internal? If it's muscular, some lower back strengthening exercises might help. If it's internal, go to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many options....no control. Getting way out of hand. Cant imagine what the kids of our kids are going to go threw. Im sure our parent and their parents thought the same with our generation. Try some Biofreeze for muscle strain. Works great. And some off brand Excedrin that has aspirin and caffene in it. Really does help...Old man! :) lol L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ur back is feeling better. ;) L

    ReplyDelete